4 bedroom town house for saleThe Theakston at The Carriages Phase 2, Staniforth Road, Sheffield, S9
- Townhouse from £149,995
- 4 bedrooms, 1 with ensuite
- Allocated Parking
- Private Garden
- Master Bedroom - En-suite shower
- Living Room
The Theakston is a modern four bedroom, three storey townhouse which provides all the practicality and space you need.
On entering the property via the hall you will find the fully fitted kitchen with dining area, ideal for those who like to show off their culinary skills. The spacious lounge features French doors leading to the rear garden.
Moving up to the first floor there is the second bedroom which overlooks the rear garden and bedroom four, which would make a perfect study, faces the front of the property. The family bathroom is also located off the landing.
Situated on the second floor is the master bedroom which features its own en-suite shower room for added luxury. The third bedroom is well proportioned and overlooks the front garden.
- Bedroom - 3.777 x 3.934 metres, 12'5'' x 12'11''
- Bedroom - 3.576 x 2.851 metres, 11'9'' x 9'5''
- Bedroom - 3.388 x 1.905 metres, 11'1'' x 6'3''
- Master Bedroom - 4.690 x 3.934 metres, 15'5'' x 12'11''
- Kitchen/Dining room - 5.516 x 2.996 metres, 18'1'' x 9'10''
- Living Room - 4.300 x 3.934 metres, 14'1'' x 12'11''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-27337716.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference af1b61fef8a64c7f92fdf0ab1e8f1595_4_18_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.