2 bedroom apartment for saleLYELL at Evolution, Aberdeen, Urquhart Road, Aberdeen, AB24
- Ground floor
- 580 square feet
- Walking distance to city centre shops and restaurants
- Excellent commuting to Aberdeen's business hubs
- Close to The University of Aberdeen
- A beautiful seaside setting nearby
The Lyell is perfect for the young professional with a FULLY FITTED KITCHEN that has room for a breakfast/dining area and a separate lounge space which is light and bright. Across the hall are two double bedrooms one of which has FITTED WARDROBES and a bathroom with storage outside. The Lyell comes with PRIVATE PARKING and communal landscaped gardens.
- Lounge - 4.26 x 3.12m (14'0" x 10'3")
- Kitchen - 3.35 x 2.93m (11'0" x 9'7")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.04 x 2.93m (9'11" x 9'6")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.57 x 2.52m (11'8" x 8'3")
- Bathroom - 2.12 x 1.9m (7'0" x 6'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-27961959.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_17. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.