3 bedroom character property for saleDrumley Dairy, by Mossblown
- High quality dining kitchen
- Spacious lounge
- Three bedrooms (master en-suite)
- Family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Enclosed private garden
- Superb coutryside setting
- Equestrian facilities nearby
Drumley Dairy is a charming stone built courtyard situated on the fringes of the pleasant Ayrshire village of Mossblown some five miles from Ayr town centre.
The property on offer is an exceptionally well appointed three bedroom model which has quality fixtures and finishings throughout including a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. The property is formed over two levels and comprises a hall, cloakroom, lounge and a dining kitchen with electric hob, oven and extractor hood. There is also an integrated fridge, freezer and wine cooler. The upper floor has three bedrooms, master with en-suite and a family bathroom.
Outside the property there is a private enclosed garden to the rear and allocated parking within the courtyard. Drumley Dairy offers is a totally unique opportunity to purchase the last remaining property within this exciting courtyard development.
Hall 65 x 7
Cloakroom 79 x 63
Lounge 15 x 135
Dining Kitchen 177 x 118
Master Bedroom 135 x 108
En-suite 88 x 42
Bedroom 119 x 85
Bedroom 119 x 85
Bathroom 66 x 57
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-28186912.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DORIAN. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Donald Ross Residential, Ayr . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.