5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Mortimer at Gipping View, Phoenix Way, Cedars Park Stowmarket Suffolk IP14 5FB
- fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- separate dining room
- French doors to garden
- garden with patio
- family bathroom
- en suite to three bedrooms
- built in wardrobe to main bedroom
- study/home office option
- garage included
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Mark Cooper and Simon BunnellThe Mortimer is a STYLISH detached home on three floors with a fitted kitchen, SEPARATE DINING ROOM, sitting room, a first floor STUDY and second floor office/studio, THREE EN SUITES and a family bathroom. Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
On the popular Cedars Park development, Gipping View offers 3 and 5 bedroom family homes close to Stowmarket. Shops, community facilities and schools are all within walking distance.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- The 95% NewBuy mortgage: The Government-backed mortgage which requires just a 5% deposit is now available to both first time buyers and existing home owners. Bovis Homes are offering NewBuy with a number of well-known high-street mortgage providers. NewBuy is available on selected properties up to £500,000 at selected Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. We have been recognised for our performance in these areas with a maximum five-star rating from our customers for 2 years running in the Home Builders Federation customer satisfaction survey. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today’s modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
Externally hosted floorplan
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-28899370.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHE_STOW_A451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Southern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.