3 bedroom town house for saleThe Padstow at Nether Hall Park, The Avenue, Queslett Road, Great Barr Great Barr West Midlands B43 7EU
- stunning kitchen with granite worktops
- split-level double oven with separate hob
- integrated fridge plus separate freezer
- integrated dishwasher
- integrated washing machine
- family room with French doors to garden
- fitted wardrobes to two bedrooms
- en suite to the master bedroom
- garage included
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Sheila Dore, Paul Clarke & Wendy ValentiniThe Padstow is a modern three storey town house offering comfortable, stylish living with a open plan fitted kitchen and family room, first floor sitting room, three bedrooms one with an en suite and a family bathroom. Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Another phase of Nether Hall Park, a beautiful development on the outskirts of Birmingham, with excellent commuter links. It features a wide range of three, four and five bedroom homes set in tranquil parkland with nature walks, open pasture and woodland to enhance their beauty.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- The 95% NewBuy mortgage: The Government-backed mortgage which requires just a 5% deposit is now available to both first time buyers and existing home owners. Bovis Homes are offering NewBuy with a number of well-known high-street mortgage providers. NewBuy is available on selected properties up to £500,000 at all Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Help to Buy: Selected plots available to buy at specific developments using the Government backed Help to Buy scheme. Help to Buy works with a 20% loan from the Government and Bovis Homes, with the purchaser only needing a 5% deposit and a 75% loan-to-value mortgage. Please contact your sales advisor for more information.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of marketing your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. We have been recognised for our performance in these areas with a maximum five-star rating from our customers for 2 years running in the Home Builders Federation customer satisfaction survey. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today’s modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
Externally hosted floorplan
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-28899391.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHC_MAR3_SW3017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Central . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.