This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
6 bedroom house for sale
The Franklin at The Landings, High Street Hook near Goole East Riding of Yorkshire DN14 5PL
- split-level double oven with separate hob
- integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- integrated washing machine
- separate dining room
- French doors to garden
- ground floor study
- en suite to two bedrooms
- stylish downlighters to kitchen
- garage included
Opening times: Open Saturday and Sunday 10am to 5pm. Contact our sales team to arrange an appointment at other times.
Sales manager: Gaynor Secker & Ann MountThe Franklin is a six bedroom family home with GARAGE. It has a fitted kitchen, separate dining room, STUDY, en suite and FITTED WARDROBES to two bedrooms and a shower room on the second floor. Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
The Landings at Hook near Goole is an exclusive development of three, five and six bedroom homes with a small village pub, local store and sub post office, plus an excellent primary school. A commute time of less that one hour is all that is needed to reach Leeds and Scunthorpe.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- The 95% NewBuy mortgage: The Government-backed mortgage which requires just a 5% deposit is now available to both first time buyers and existing home owners. Bovis Homes are offering NewBuy with a number of well-known high-street mortgage providers. NewBuy is available on selected properties up to £500,000 at selected Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. We have been recognised for our performance in these areas with a maximum five-star rating from our customers for 2 years running in the Home Builders Federation customer satisfaction survey. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today’s modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.