4 bedroom detached house for saleMill Hill Road, London
- South-facing garden
- Three bathrooms (two en suites)
- Stylish and luxurious kitchen/diner
- Walking distance to Acton Town Tube Station (District and Piccadilly Lines)
A spacious four bedroom detached Victorian residence. The house offers approximately 2000sqft in floor area and has been recently refurbished. The property boasts a wealth of period features as well as two reception rooms, large kitchen/diner and three bathrooms. Further benefits include rear garden, high spec finish and is located within 5 minute walk of Acton Town tube station (Piccadilly and District Line)
· ENTRANCE HALL
· Wood flooring, skirting boards, power points, understairs storage cupboards, double sided radiator
· RECEPTION ONE 14'1 x 11'8 (4.3m x 3.55m)
· Wood flooring, feature fireplace, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, skirting boards, power points, sliding doors to second reception room.
· RECEPTION TWO 11'9 x 11'3 (3.59m x 3.43m)
· Wood flooring, radiator, skirting boards, power points, french doors to rear garden, feature fireplace, sliding doors to front reception room
· UTILITY ROOM 9'4 x 6'2
· Double glazed window to front aspect, tiled flooring, skirting boards, power points, radiator, base level units, space and plumbing for washer/dryer, sink
· DOWNSTAIRS WC
· Low level WC, pedestal sink unit, tiled floor, frosted window to side aspect
· KITCHEN/DINER 18' X 16'6 (5.48m x 5.03m)
· Tiled floor, fully fitted kitchen comprising of a full range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink with mixed tap, integrated dishwasher, range master extractor fan, under floor heating, dual aspect by-fold doors
· STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR
· BEDROOM ONE 12'8 x 11'4 (3.86m X 3.45m)
· Wood flooring, skirting boards, power points, radiator, twin sash windows to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, door to en-suite bathroom
· EN-SUITE BATHROOM 7'7 x 5'3 (2.31m x 3.42m)
· Panelled bath with mixed tap, low level WC, wood flooring, tiled walls, double glazed window to front aspect.
· BEDROOM TWO 11'11 x 11'3 (3.63m x 3.43m)
· Wood flooring, skirting boards, power points, feature fireplace, radiator, window to rear aspect
· BEDROOM THREE 9'11 x 6'9 (3.03m x 2.06m)
· Fitted carpet, skirting boards, power points, window to side aspect, built in wardrobes
· BEDROOM FOUR 16'7 x 11'5 (5.05m x 3.48m)
· Fitted carpet, skirting boards, power points, window to rear aspect, door to en-suite bathroom
· EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM 6'2 x 5'11 (1.88m x 1.80m)
· Wood flooring, low level WC, wash hand basin, shower unit with wall mounted shower attachment, wall mounted heated towel rail
· BATHROOM 6'3 x 5'11 (1.91m x 1.81m)
· Wood flooring, low level WC, wash hand basin with stainless steel mixed taps, panelled bath with wall mounted shower attachment, sash window to front aspect.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-28970365.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference A2088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Acton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.