4 bedroom detached house for saleIRVING at Glas y Dorlan, Ocean View, Jersey Marine, Neath, SA10
- Four bedrooms, ensuite to master
- Driveway for 2 cars
- Detached garage with power & light in
- South facing, landscaped back garden
- Kitchen diner overlooking the garden
- Convenient semi-rural location
- Easy access to Fabian Way and the M4
- Excellent local primary school and amenities
- Fabulous shopping and nightlife at nearby Swansea
The Irving is the perfect setting for anyone who loves entertaining, with a KITCHEN/DINING ROOM with FRENCH DOORS opening onto the GARDEN. A SEPARATE LOUNGE and UTILITY allows the ground floor a great feeling of space. The first floor with 4 BEDROOMS, ENSUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM and SEPARATE FAMILY BATHROOM once again allows SPACE FOR ANY GROWING FAMILY.
- Kitchen / Family/ Dining - 5.98 x 3.72m (19'7'' x 12'3")
- Lounge - 3.32 x 5.03m (11'2'' x 16'6'')
- Utility - 1.61 x 1.47m (5'3" x 4'10")
- Wc - 1.44 x 1m (4'9" x 3'3")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.2 x 3.34m (10'6'' x 10'11'')
- Bedroom 3 - 3.29 x 2.25m (10'9'' x 7'5'')
- Bedroom 1 - 3.23 x 4.18m (11'11'' x 13'8'')
- Bedroom 4 / Study - 3.26 x 2.15m (10'8'' x 7'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-29020104.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_60. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson South Wales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.