3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFairway at David Wilson at Burton Woods, Whitworth Road, Spennymoor, DL16 7LN
- Single Detached Garage
- Kitchen/Family Dining Room
- En suite
- 1024 Square feet
- Your New Address could be Howsham Road, Spennymoor, County Durham
- Available to view
- Stunning semi-rural location
- Private entrance road
A welcoming THREE-BEDROOM FAMILY HOME, the SPACIOUS LOUNGE and KITCHEN/DININGROOMS are given a light and airy feel with their French doors leading to the reargarden. The THREE BEDROOMS are located on the first floor, the MASTER BEDROOMincludes BUILT IN WARDROBES and an EN SUITE for your comfort, there is also afurther TWO BEDROOMS and a FAMILY BATHROOM on the first floor.
- Kitchen/dining - 3.3 x 5.39m (10'10" x 17'8")
- Sittingroom - 3.05 x 5.73m (10'0" x 18'9")
- Wc - 1.02 x 1.42m (3'4" x 4'8")
- Bedroom1 - 3.08 x 3.48m (10'2" x 11'6")
- Bedroom2 - 2.85 x 3.16m (9'4" x 10'5")
- Bedroom3 - 3.53 x 2.14m (11'7" x 7'0'')
- Bathroom - 1.53 x 1.7m (5'0" x 5'7")
- En-suite - 1.65 x 2.16m (5'5" x 7'1")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-29354059.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.