Terraced house for saleDeptford Broadway, Deptford, SE8
- Estimated rental income ?128,000pa
- 48 has planning for 9 units
- 49 comprises 6 units
- Commercial space with basement
- Planning drawings available
- Viewing strictly by appointment
- Conditional offers
This residential redevelopment opportunity will be of interest to both developers and investors. These adjoining properties are being sold together. Located on Deptford Broadway, it is within easy reach of the local amenities and numerous transport links. Once built-out, this redevelopment opportunity will provide 15 units with an estimated rental income of circa ?128,000 per annum, together with two shops. 48 Deptford Broadway Number 48 has a planning consent to convert and extend the existing property to provide 9 self-contained flats. The residential element totalling circa 3773 sq ft GIA: 1 studio and 8 one bedroom flats, with an estimated rental income of circa ?85,000 per annum. Scheme drawings and a schedule of accommodation is available on request. 49 Deptford Broadway Number 49 already comprises 6 flats: 5 studio and 1 one bedroom flats. The residential element totals circa 1095 sq ft GIA. These 6 flats are currently let on an assured shorthold tenancy basis and is currently producing a rental income of ?3,635pcm (?43,620pa). Please see floor plan for approximate room sizes. Commercial: The ground floor shop premises of both numbers 48 and 49 totals approximately 39.4m? (424ft?) of retail space. There is also a basement storage area of 113m? (1,216ft?). Tenure: Freehold. Viewing: Strictly by prior appointment.
Externally hosted floorplan
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-30700849.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2086416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Land and New Homes, South West and North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.