3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWoodside, Barrow Upon Soar, Loughborough
Sold STC £199,950
- LAST REMAINING PLOT
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN, UTILITY & DOWNSTAIRS WC
- THREE BEDROOMS - MASTER WITH ENSUITE
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARDENS AND GARAGE
LAST PLOT - Built to a very high standard is this three bedroom end town house. In brief the accomodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility and downstairs wc. Upstairs master bedroom with ensuite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside gardens and garage.
**COMING SOON** - Situated in the sought after village of Barow Upon Soar close to the town centre, William H Brown are pleased to offer this one remaining three bedroom end town house. The property is situated on an exclusive development of just four properties all built with an abundance of character. This family home is offered with garage and off road parking and is gas centrally heated and double glazed. There are two reception rooms with kitchen, utility and downstairs wc. Upstairs the master bedroom has an ensuite, and two further bedrooms with family bathroom. CALL ANNA ON 01509 214686 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-30901002.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH106556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.