This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom town house for sale
The Portman at Nether Hall Park, The Avenue, Queslett Road, Great Barr Great Barr West Midlands B43 7EU
- stunning kitchen with granite worktops
- split-level double oven with separate hob
- integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- integrated washing machine
- stylish downlighters to kitchen
- family room with French doors to garden
- main bedroom with en suite
- fitted wardrobes to three bedrooms
- garage included
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Sheila Dore, Paul Clarke & Wendy ValentiniThe Portman is a three-storey, three bedroom town house with garden. It has a open plan fully fitted kitchen with dining area and family room. There is a first floor sitting room, en suite to the main bedroom and fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms. Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Another phase of Nether Hall Park, a beautiful development on the outskirts of Birmingham, with excellent commuter links. It features a wide range of three, four and five bedroom homes set in tranquil parkland with nature walks, open pasture and woodland to enhance their beauty.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- The 95% NewBuy mortgage: The brand new Government-backed mortgage which requires just a 5% deposit is now available to both first time buyers and existing home owners. Bovis Homes are offering NewBuy with a number of well-known high-street mortgage providers. NewBuy is available on all properties up to £500,000 at all Bovis Homes developments in England.
- FirstBuy: Selected plots available to buy at specific developments using the Government backed FirstBuy scheme. FirstBuy works with a 20% loan from the Government and Bovis Homes, with the purchaser only needing a 5% deposit and a 75% loan-to-value mortgage. Please contact your sales advisor for more.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of marketing your existing home.
At Bovis Homes we have an established reputation for our design and build quality. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today’s modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.