4 bedroom detached house for saleWINSTONE at Wyndham Park, Romsey Road, Yeovil, BA21
- Double Detached Garage within block + spaces to front
- West Facing Garden
- Kitchen/Family Breakfast Room
- Dining Room
- 1776 Square Foot
- Cloak Room
- Utility Room
- 2 Ensuites
This spacious DETACHED FAMILY HOME has a LARGE ENTRANCE HALL leading to the KITCHEN AND BREAKFAST ROOM WITH FAMILY AREA AND BAY WINDOW. There is also a BAY FRONTED DINING ROOM, STUDY and LOUNGE WITH FRENCH DOORS TO THE GARDEN. Upstairs, the MASTER BEDROOM HAS A DRESSING AREA AND FULL EN SUITE, with THREE MORE DOUBLE BEDROOMS; the SECOND BEDROOM WITH AN EN SUITE, and a family bathroom.
- Sitting Room - 3560 x 5200 millimetre
- Dining Room - 4232 x 2824 millimetre
- Study - 3560 x 2115 millimetre
- Wc - 1037 x 1552 millimetre
- Bedroom 1 - 3622 x 4184 millimetre
- Dressing Area - 2124 x 3192 millimetre
- En Suite - 1735 x 2198 millimetre
- Bedroom 2 - 3800 x 3135 millimetre
- En Suite 2 - 2300 x 1185 millimetre
- Bedroom 3 - 3622 x 2968 millimetre
- Bedroom 4 - 2969 x 3006 millimetre
- Bathroom - 2389 x 2198 millimetre
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_32. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.