5 bedroom detached house for saleLichfield at Oakville Place, Hole Lane, Northfield, Birmingham, B31
- Detached house from £434,995
- 5 bedrooms, 3 with ensuite
- Double Garage
- Private Garden
- Master Bedroom - En-suite shower
- Dining Room, Living Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Utility Room
The Lichfield is a gorgeous five bedroom family home.
Detached and accompanied by an integral double garage, the Lichfield is the largest home on the development. It is undoubtedly ideal for families as it offers such space over two floors. The spacious living room has french doors leading out onto the private garden, and there is a kitchen breakfast area with a utility leading off it.
A jack and jill en suite separates the spacious bedroom 1 and generous double bedroom 3. Other large double, bedroom 2, also boasts its own en suite and bedrooms 4 and 5 share a family bathroom.
The Lichfield is a stunning executive home.
- Bedroom - 3.3 x 4.79 metres, 10'10'' x 15'8''
- Bedroom - 3.58 x 3.41 metres, 11'9'' x 11'2''
- Bedroom - 2.41 x 4.04 metres, 7'11'' x 13'3''
- Bedroom - 2.41 x 2.67 metres, 7'11'' x 8'9''
- Master Bedroom - 3.9 x 5.42 metres, 12'10'' x 17'9''
- Dining Room - 3.26 x 3.81 metres, 10'8'' x 12'6''
- Kitchen/family room - 5.5 x 3.88 metres, 18'1'' x 12'9''
- Living Room - 5.32 x 4.12 metres, 17'5'' x 13'6''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-31912024.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference c1dd9bb1ad3646658fe7ef9be8df49f8_5_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.