4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Marlow at Priory Gardens, London Road, Pipegate, Market Drayton, TF9
- Detached house from £234,995
- 4 bedrooms, 1 with ensuite
- Double Garage
- Private Garden
- Master Bedroom - En-suite shower
- Dining Room, Living Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Utility Room
COMMUTERS will appreciate that the A53 is a few minutes’ drive from the development while junction 15 of the M6 is eight miles away. Crewe RAILWAY STATION is nine miles from the new homes and offers trains to London, Manchester, Birmingham and Chester.
The Marlow is a 4 bedroom detached home offering two floors of flexible living accommodation.
On the ground floor you will find a spacious lounge with French doors leading to a private rear garden which gives you an area for entertaining, the open plan kitchen/breakfast room benefits from a separate utility area. A separate dining room, and that all important downstairs cloakroom completes the ground floor living space.
On the first floor, you will find a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room, bedroom two is suitable as a double making it the perfect room for guests or an older child. There is also the main family bathroom on this floor plus bedrooms three and four making the Marlow the ideal family home.
- Bedroom - 2.95 x 3.56 metres, 9'8'' x 11'8''
- Bedroom - 3.00 x 2.47 metres, 9'10'' x 8'1''
- Bedroom - 2.35 x 3.05 metres, 7'9'' x 10'0''
- Master Bedroom - 3.60 x 3.47 metres, 11'10'' x 11'5''
- Dining Room - 3.10 x 2.77 metres, 10'2'' x 9'1''
- Kitchen/Breakfast room - 2.85 x 3.52 metres, 9'4'' x 11'7''
- Living Room - 6.02 x 3.39 metres, 19'9'' x 11'2''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-32291992.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference e516e0c3eeff4cd89119ca2967dd650a_4_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.