3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Sherwood at The Cornfields , Selsdon Close, Wythall, B47
- Detached house from £272,995
- 3 bedrooms, 1 with ensuite
- Single Garage
- Private Garden
- Master Bedroom - En-suite shower
- Living Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
The Sherwood is a stunning 3 bedroom detached home perfect for aspiring first time buyers and growing families alike.
The ground comprises of a large dual aspect lounge with French doors opening onto the rear garden, a spacious kitchen/dining room with access to the rear garden, downstairs cloakroom and additional storage space!
On the first floor you will find a beautiful master bedroom with en suite, a further two bedrooms and family bathroom.
The Sherwood is complete with garage and parking but hurry, there is a limited number of these fantastic homes available at The Cornfields, Wythall.
**SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT**
- Bedroom - 2.89 x 3.37 metres, 9'6'' x 11'1''
- Bedroom - 2.13 x 3.37 metres, 7'0'' x 11'1''
- Master Bedroom - 3.22 x 3.82 metres, 10'7'' x 12'7''
- Kitchen/Dining room - 4.42 x 5.10 metres, 14'6'' x 16'9''
- Living Room - 5.10 x 3.15 metres, 16'9'' x 10'4''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-32338060.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7831b3cd2be94ec5b1bf4081e198b884_3_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.