5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Thame at Sapphire Fields , Didcot, OX11
- Detached house from £435,000
- 5 bedrooms, 2 with ensuite
- Single Garage
- Private Garden
- Master Bedroom - Dressing room
- Shower Room
- Study Room
- Dining Room, Living Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Utility Room
WE ARE READY - ARE YOU?
The Thame is a substantial 5 bedroom, 3 storey property with plenty of room for the growing family. Leading off the central hallway are a study, cloakroom and separate dining room. The living room is bright and spacious with French doors to the garden. The superbly fitted kitchen/breakfast area will truly be the heart of this home, and has French doors to the garden and a door to the separate utility room.
On the first floor landing you’ll find an airing cupboard and a useful storage cupboard. There’s a lovely family bathroom with a white suite plus 3 bedrooms. Bedroom 2 has an en-suite shower room and the fabulous master bedroom not only has an en-suite but has a dressing area too.
The top storey comprises of 2 further bedrooms and another family bathroom. This house really is the ultimate in elegant family living, Book an appointment online now or call our sales centre on 0845 671 9069 to secure this dream home today
- Bedroom - 3.45 x 3.47 metres, 11'4'' x 11'4''
- Bedroom - 3.54 x 4.10 metres, 11'7'' x 13'5''
- Bedroom - 2.23 x 4.1 metres, 7'4'' x 13'5''
- Bedroom - 2.50 x 2.70 metres, 8'2'' x 8'10''
- Master Bedroom - 3.47 x 4.19 metres, 11'4'' x 13'8''
- Dining Room - 2.68 x 3.47 metres, 8'9'' x 11'4''
- Kitchen/Breakfast room - 2.62 x 4.33 metres, 8'7'' x 14'2''
- Living Room - 3.47 x 4.99 metres, 11'4'' x 16'4''
- Study Room - 2.16 x 2.22 metres, 7'1'' x 7'4''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-32812462.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6fdda109d8d84d56808812dd68926d66_5_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.