This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom house for sale
Plots 5 - 14 Dene Terrace, Woodclyffe Drive, Chislehurst, Kent
- Beautifully designed homes
- Generously proportioned rooms
- Fantastic specification
- Bespoke handmade kitchen
- 5 bedrooms 5 bathrooms
Dene Terrace is ideally situated for Chislehurst station which offers frequent services into London. The popular and prestigious Chislehurst high street offers many shops, boutiques, restaurants and bistros and is just a short walk away.
Leisure Facilities: There are many sporting and leisure facilities in the area including Chislehurst Golf Club and the David Lloyd fitness centre near Sidcup.
Motorway Links: The A20 leads to junction 3 of the M25 giving access to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports, Channel Tunnel Terminus, Ebbsfleet International, South Coast and Bluewater shopping centre.
Dene Terrace is ideally located for easy commuting into London. Both Chislehurst and also nearby Bromley South and Bickley stations offer fast and frequent services allowing you to be in the city within just 19 minutes and into London Victoria within
16 minutes. Ebbsfleet International Station is just over 14 miles away allowing you to travel into Europe with ease and comfort.
The properties at Dene Terrace have been built by Urban Evolution as classically designed Georgian houses, encompassing the most up to date features for modern living. They were voted 'Best House' in the UK by 'What House' magazine.
The properties are set over five floors featuring a magnificent top floor master bedroom suite with a spacious en suite bathroom and terrace offering far reaching and spectacular views. Each home offers a generously proportioned living and entertaining space comprising a drawing room, a lifestyle/cinema room, family kitchen/breakfast room and dining room.4 further double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms complete the accommodation. Private landscaped gardens to each house offer space ideal for entertaining. There is also secure underground parking.
- Oak flooring.
- Handmade joinery throughout.
- Generous ceiling height throughout.
- Grand proportioned accommodation.
- High double internal doors.
- Dado rail and panelling to principal rooms.
- Traditional plaster cornice to principal rooms.
- Solid brass door and window furniture.
- Double glazed hard wood box sash windows.
- Cast iron raditators.
- Open plan family kitchen/breakfast room with a range of
bespoke handmade units.
- Carrara marble work surfaces.
- Integrated Britannia double oven with 5 burner gas hob with
- Integrated Siemens dishwasher.
- Range Master side by side fridge freezer.
- Double ceramic sink with Perrin and Rowe tap.
- Integrated recycling bins.
ELECTRICAL,MULTIMEDIA ANDHOME AUTOMATION
- Lutron lighting system.
- Cat 6 cabling.
- AV cabling to allow for Sky installation.
- All cinema rooms have integrated speaker cabling which
allows for 5.1 surround sound.
- Handmade units. Ceramic sink and Perrin and Rowe
- Siemens washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Communications rack.
BATHROOMS, EN SUITES AND CLOAKROOMS
- En suite bathroom to the master suite.
- En suite shower room to the guest bedroom.
- Family bathroom and family shower room.
- Cloakroom to garden level.
- Natural stone and ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- Lefroy Brooks sanitary ware from La Chapelle, Mackintosh
or Lissa Doon range.
PLUMBING AND CENTRAL HEATING
- Gas central heating.
- Central extract system.
- Heat recovery system to cinema.
- Private front and rear landscaped garden to each property with
decked and gravel areas.
- Beautifully planted communal areas.
- Cabling for comprehensive Banham alarm system.
- Video entry phone system to activate main gate, pedestrian
gate and car park gate.
- Access to car park with remote key fob or key pad entry code.
- Secure underground car parking for two cars, with private
direct access into the properties.
- Mains smoke alarm system with battery powered backup.
- The property comes with a 10 year NHBC warranty.
NOTE: There are further, in depth documents that are specific to
each house, for further reference.
From the M25: Leave the M25 at junction 3 and take the A20 towards Sidcup. Leave the A20 taking the A222 (Perry Street)
signposted Chislehurst. At the traffic lights at the cross roads continue straight over following the Bromley Road. At the next
roundabout continue towards Bromley on Summer Hill. Turn right into Woodclyffe Drive.
From London: From Tower Hill take the A1203 Limehouse Link and follow the A13 through the Blackwell Tunnel. Once through
the Blackwall Tunnel take the A2 / A205 and exit left onto A205 toward Catford. Turn left onto A20 Sidcup Road and then right
onto B263 Green Lane. Continue over Chislehurst common onto Bromley Rd, turning down Summer Hill. Continue along where
Woodclyffe Drive is on the right hand side before the railway bridge.