4 bedroom detached house for sale
The Calder at The Furlongs, Attwood Lane, Holmer, Hereford, HR1
like this property?Call 01432 298440
- Built-in oven/hob with extractor hood are all integrated to maintain a sleek contemporary kitche
- Generous storage includes both floor and wall-mounted units
- All kitchens are fitted with contemporary and water-saving Hansgrohe mixer taps.
- All bathrooms are carefully designed with timeless fully fitted white bathrooms suites
- Energy efficient gas-fired central heating
- High standard of wall and loft insulation
- Sealed unit double glazed windows to ensure minimal heat loss and good sound insulation
- Rear gardens of the houses graded and rotovated
- Complete NHBC 10 year warranty against structural defects
- Support from a dedicated customer care service team for 2 years
Crest Nicholson introduces the highly anticipated development, The Furlongs, Hereford.
The site will encompass a mix of 2 bed coach-houses, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom houses for sale. Whether you are a first time buyer or just looking for that next move then Crest Nicholson can help you find the perfect home.
Speak to one of our Sales Advisors today to find out more about this exciting development in Hereford.
Please call 0143 229 8440 for further details.
Situated off Roman Road in the sought after residential area of Holmer in North Hereford , The Furlongs is a stones throw from the town’s famous racecourse and encompasses an eclectic mix of 2, 3 , 4 and 5 bedroom homes, built in a variety of styles.
Whether you are a first time buyer looking to get onto the property ladder, or a professional wanting access to central Hereford or the M5, we have a home for you at The Furlongs. Families are also well served with a play area within the development, as well as numerous schools for all ages nearby. Whilst if you are looking to downsize from a larger property, we offer a fantastic low maintenance lifestyle in our superb new homes.
Each property enjoys a high level of specification with sleek modern kitchens featuring a range of integrated appliances. The bathrooms and en suites also benefit from pristine white sanitaryware.
A number of the larger homes have design features such as bay windows, whilst there are also three storey townhouses which offer flexible living accommodation, especially if you have children.
The Furlongs is sure to attract a host of buyers, so make sure you don’t get stuck at a standing start.