1 bedroom apartment for saleWharfside Point South, Prestons Road, London, E14
- Slate grey ceramic tiling to kitchen area
- Fully integrated appliances: washer/dryer & dishwasher, fridge/freezer, stainless steel oven
- Distinctive wood strip veneer flooring to living/dining & hall areas
- White sanitaryware throughout
- Ceramic floor and wall tiling
- Thermostatically controlled heating via radiators
- Majority with balcony or terrace
- Bedrooms with fully fitted carpets throughout
- Lift within each apartment building serving all floor levels
- Video entryphone system to each apartment
- Wharfside Point South -
7 spacious newly built apartments on sale now.
Once a cliché but for Wharfside Point South an undeniable fact and reality where purchasers get the very best of everything you could wish for in a luxury apartments.
2 bedroom apartment for sale
Please call 0843 313 9172 for further details.
Apartments at Wharfside Point South
With the majority of apartments enjoying uninterrupted views from the 5th floor upwards, the 360º spectacle of London and its surrounding districts can be yours to see whenever you look out of the window and as the building ascends; the views become distinctly more dramatic from the 10th floor upwards.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference two_bed_3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galliard Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.