This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom detached house for sale
The Melksham at The Homelands, Evesham Road Bishops Cleeve Gloucestershire GL52 8EN
- integrated oven with hob
- integrated dishwasher
- integrated washing machine
- separate dining/family room
- en suite to two bedrooms
- family bathroom
- fitted wardrobes to two bedrooms
- garage included
Opening times: Viewings by appointment only
Sales manager: Lorraine Palmer, Chanda Chileshe and Howard JonesThe Melksham is a TRADITIONAL 5 bed detached house with a fully FITTED kitchen with INTEGRATED appliances, a SPACIOUS living area and separate dining room. The MASTER bedroom has an EN SUITE and fitted wardrobes. There is also a GARAGE included Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
On the outskirts of the village, with views to Cleeve Hill, The Homelands offers a choice of two, three, four and five bedroom homes. It's an ideal location with local shops and supermarkets, plus many other facilities all within walking distance - or just a few minutes drive by car.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- The 95% NewBuy mortgage: The Government-backed mortgage which requires just a 5% deposit is now available to both first time buyers and existing home owners. Bovis Homes are offering NewBuy with a number of well-known high-street mortgage providers. NewBuy is available on selected properties up to £500,000 at selected Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. We have been recognised for our performance in these areas with a maximum five-star rating from our customers for 2 years running in the Home Builders Federation customer satisfaction survey. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today’s modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.