4 bedroom detached house for saleGREAT BOOKHAM
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN WITH GRANITE WORKSURFACES AND UPSTANDS
- QUALITY WHITE SANITARYWARE WITH CHROME FITTINGS
- FEATURE FIREPLACE
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING TO GROUND AND FIRST FLOORS
- SOLAR PANELS
- ELECTRICALLY OPERATED GARAGE DOORS
- INDIAN SANDSTONE PATIOS AND PATHS
- ZONED INTRUDER ALARM SYSTEM INCLUDING MOTION SENSOR TO GARAGE
- FINE SHINGLE DRIVEWAY
- 10 YEAR NHBC WARRANTY
Currently under construction by highly regarded local developer Maddox Homes this detached family home is conveniently located close to Bookham village High Street. The property offers deceptively spacious living accommodation featuring a superb kitchen/breakfast/family room with bi-fold doors opening directly on to the garden and providing true inside/outside living. The living room also benefits from casement doors to the rear garden and on to a wide patio. A further reception room on the ground floor can be used as a formal dining room or informal family room. Upstairs there are four generous double bedrooms and three bathrooms. The open landing could be used as a library area or fifth bedroom. The loft area is partly boarded for storage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-33326263.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1797385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Gardner, Bookham - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.