4 bedroom terraced house for saleNEWTONMORE at Bluebell Meadows, Petrel Way, Dunfermline, KY11
- Cloak Room
- 1 Ensuite
- Dressing Room
- 1239 Square Foot
- An exceptional range of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bed homes
- A great developement in the Duloch area of Dunfermline
- Great rail, bus and car links to Edinburgh and Perth
- Nearby schools, libraries, shops and leisure facilities
The "Newtonmore" is a 4 BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOUSE with a fitted kitchen,a downstairs WC and a large living and dining area to the rear of the ground floor with French doors. leading to the garden. The first floor comprises of three bedrooms and the main family bathroom while on the second floor, the master bedroom with an EN SUITE and DRESSING AREA features complete this great family home.
- Living/dining - 4500 x 3850 millimetre
- Kitchen - 2700 x 3050 millimetre
- W.c - 2100 x 2250 millimetre
- Bedroom 2 - 4550 x 2400 millimetre
- Bedroom 3 - 2200 x 2900 millimetre
- Bedroom 4 - 2200 x 2900 millimetre
- Bathroom - 1750 x 2050 millimetre
- Bedroom 1 - 4500 x 4400 millimetre
- En Suite - 4550 x 2150 millimetre
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.