2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKilner Way, Castleford
Sold STC £58,500
- 50% Shared Ownership Scheme
- Brand New Semi Detached House
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Downstairs WC
- Gas central heating
- UPVC double glazing
- Parking at the front
VIEW THIS HOME NOW. contact 01977 512628
This new build 2 Bedroom Semi Detached House is situated 1/2 a mile from Castleford town centre and 1 1/2 miles from the M62 junction 31.
This is a brand new Barratt House, situated on a relatively small development in a prime residential area, approximately 1/2 a mile from Castleford town centre and 1 1/2 miles from the M62 junction 31. The purchaser can buy 50% of the asking price initially and can then buy the remaining 50% at any time and in any quantities thereafter.
With a radiator.
Separate Low Level Wc
With pedestal wash basin, radiator.
Separate Walk-In Lobby
Rear Lounge 15' 2" x 12' 11" ( 4.62m x 3.94m )
With a radiator, 2 UPVC double glazed windows, UPVC double glazed French doors.
Front Kitchen 8' x 6' 4" ( 2.44m x 1.93m )
With an attractive range of fitted units including an inset stainless steel sink, built under oven with 4 ring gas hob over and hood above, UPVC double glazed window.
Front Double Bedroom 12' 11" x 8' 1" ( 3.94m x 2.46m )
With 2 UPVC double glazed windows, radiator.
Rear Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 8' 3" ( 3.94m x 2.51m )
With a UPVC double glazed window, radiator, linen cupboard.
Bathroom 6' x 5' 6" ( 1.83m x 1.68m )
With panelled bath with mixer shower over with screen, pedestal wash basin, low level WC, radiator.
The front garden is blocked paved for parking for 2 cars and there is an enclosed garden to the rear with an open aspect.
The property is situated on the edge of a highly successful new development by Barratt in a prime residential area a 1/4 of a mile from Castleford town centre, 1 1/2 miles from the M62 junction 31 and a similar distance from the M62 junction 32 and the Xscape complex.
The purchaser will buy 50% share of the property initially and can then buy the remaining 50% at any time and in any quantities thereafter. The purchaser will pay £131.77 per calendar month for the 50% outstanding and there is a service charge of £150.00 per annum.
From this office proceed to the top of Bank Street turn right, turn left onto Albion Street and follow the road over the level crossing into Lumley Street. Turn right into the new Barratt development, follow the road to the end and bear right the property will be seen marked by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-33474541.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF103554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.