3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe milbury sp at Marlborough Park, Marlborough Way, Tamworth, B77
- Three bedroom/three storey home
- Kitchen / breakfast room, family room
- Lounge with Juliet balcony overlooking garden
- Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Including light fittings and carpets
FIRSTBUY PRICE BASED ON 80% / 20% SHARED EQUITY SCHEME. FULL PRICE IS £249950. Aimed at first-time buyers, OWN YOUR OWN HOME WITH A MORTGAGE FOR JUST 80% of the property value with the remaining 20% supplied as an equity loan from the Government and Bloor Homes. Please ask for further details.
An OUTSTANDING three bedroomed three storey mews home with GARAGE located on the MUCH SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT at Marlborough Park, Tamworth. On the groundfloor this DELIGHTFUL family home has a hallway entrance with very useful storage area and w.c., an IMPRESSIVE breakfast kitchen with FRENCH DOORS to the garden and having double doors leading through to the GENEROUSLY SIZED FAMILY ROOM. The stairs lead up to the second floor landing which has a useful store, and another w.c. The second floor also has an IMPRESSIVE lounge with JULIET BALCONY overlooking the garden, this floor also accommodates a DOUBLE BEDROOM with FITTED WARDROBES. The MASTER BEDROOM is situated on the third floor which includes an EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM and FITTED WARDROBES, another DOUBLE BEDROOM and FAMILY BATHROOM. This property comes with FITTED CARPETS throughout and all LIGHT FITTINGS.
- kitchen / breakfast*6.78 x 3.25 (22'3" x 10'8")
- family room*3.94 x 4.75 (12'11" x 15'7")
- lounge*6.78 x 3.25 (22'3" x 10'8")
bedroom two3.71 x 3.72 (12'2" x 12'3")excl robes
- bedroom one4.33 x 3.27 (14'2" x 10'8")excl robes
- en suite
- bedroom three4.64 x 2.77 (15'3" x 9'1")
About the Development
Tamworth is the Ancient Capital of Mercia and is home to the historic Tamworth Castle and Moat House. The town takes its name from the River Tame which flows through the idyllic town as does the River Anker. Tamworth also has its own non-league football team, Tamworth FC. Also, the Snowdome, Western Europes first real-snow indoor ski slope and ice rink and leisure centre with indoor swimming pool is located in the town. There is also ten-pin bowling and a 10 screen cinema and only a short distance away is Drayton Manor theme park, and the Belfry Hotel and Golf Club. Also located nearby is the popular Kingsbury Water Park and easy access to the National Exhibition Centre, near Birmingham.
You can enjoy shopping in the Ankerside Shopping Centre located in the town which also has a busy outdoor street market on Tuesday and Saturday. There is also the Ventura Park Shopping Centre within walking distance of the town which offers all high street names and supermarkets.
The Sir Robert Peel Hospital is located less than 10 minutes from Marlborough Park with the nearest A&E department situated at the Good Hope Hospital in Sutton Coldfield which is just under 8 miles from the development.
Tamworth also has some of the best schools in Staffordshire along with its own College of Further Education.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 38S73_3_23_100746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.