4 bedroom detached house for saleThe fenwick at Mowbray Manor, Tile Hill Lane, Coventry, CV4
- Detached family home
- Four Bedrooms
- Lounge with bay window
- Kitchen with dining area
- Guests Cloaks and Utility
FIRSTBUY PRICE BASED ON 80% / 20% SHARED EQUITY SCHEME. FULL PRICE IS £269950. Aimed at first-time buyers, OWN YOUR OWN HOME WITH A MORTGAGE FOR JUST 80% of the property value with the remaining 20% supplied as an equity loan from the Government and Bloor Homes. Please ask for further details.
A popular four bedroom detached home with garage. Spacious lounge with bay window, superb open plan kitchen with dining area and family room set with feature glazed roof. Two sets of French doors, both opening out onto the rear garden. Separate utility with side door, study and w.c.. Three double bedrooms, the master bedroom benefitting from excellent en suite facilities and ample fitted wardrobes. This property also has a large family bathroom.
- lounge 3.64 x 4.65 (11'11" x 15'3") plus bay
- family room 2.85 x 2.62 (9'4" x 8'7")
- study 1.99 x 2.82 (6'6" x 9'3")
- utility 1.99 x 1.74 (6'6" x 5'8")
- bedroom one* 3.06 x 3.67 (10'1" x 12'1") excl robes
- bedroom two* 3.52 x 2.57 (11'7" x 8'5") excl robes
- bedroom three* 2.64 x 3.12 (8'8" x 10'3")
- bedroom four* 1.92 x 3.12 (6'4" x 10'3")
About the Development
Situated to provide all the local amenities you need for everyday life.
Mowbray Manor is named after the Mowbray family who resided in the Manor of Temple Balsall in 13th Century.
Local amenities within a 2 mile radius include a post office, petrol station and a Fitness First Leisure Centre. There is a good supply of schools including the well regarded Cannon Park Primary and Leigh Church of England Primary Schools while Coventry Preparatory School offers independent schooling. Secondary schools include Westwood School specialising in technology and Tile Hill Wood School & Language College. Just 3 miles away is Coombe Country Park with 500 acres of woodland, tended gardens and lakeside walks.
The M42 NEC Junction is the gateway to the national motorway network and gives easy access to Birmingham and Coventry Airports, making Tile Hill a desirable place to live.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 33S21_4_48_100345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.