This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Broadway, Yaxley, PETERBOROUGH
- ***Part Exchange Available ***
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen, Downstairs Wc
- Ensuite & Family Bathroom
- Garage & Gardens
A new build property being finished to a high standard & offering accommodation comprising: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, study, wc, four bedrooms, ensuite to master, family bathroom, oversized garage, gardens to front & rear & parking for several vehicles. *****PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE *****
A well designed, spacious detached family home which is in the final stages of construction by an NHBC registered builder. This home occupies a pleasant non estate location towards the edge of the Village, and offers a pleasingly private rear garden along with an oversized garage & parking for several vehicles. The attention to detail in the overall finish in this home is high, with features to include: oak finish internal doors, staircase banisters and skirtings, fitted kitchen with granite type composite work surfaces,choice of tiling to the bathrooms, block paved driveway and turning areas. Properties such as this do not frequently come onto the market in the Village, and an early viewing is strongly advised. Yaxley itself sits approx. 6 miles to the south of Peterborough which has a direct line rail link into London King's Cross. PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED ******
Stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard, radiator.
Lounge 20' 4" x 15' 4" inc chimney breast ( 6.20m x 4.67m inc chimney breast )
Double glazed window to the front & double glazed door to the rear, two radiators, feature fireplace with capped gas point, TV point, telephone point.
Study 12' 1" x 6' 8" ( 3.68m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Dining Area 12' 1" x 13' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.99m )
Two double glazed windows to the side, radiator, TV point.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 11' 5" ( 3.89m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the rear & double glazed door to the side. One and a quarter bowl sink recessed into composite work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards and saucepan depth drawers below & range of matching wall mounted storage cupboards. Fitted gas hob with cooker hood and fitted electric oven & microwave, fitted dishwasher & fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to the rear, close coupled wc, radiator, hand wash basin.
First Floor Landing
Galleried landing with boiler cupboard housing wall mounted central heating boiler.
Bedroom 1 16' 1" narrowing to 11' 2" x 14' 4" ( 4.90m narrowing to 3.40m x 4.37m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, fitted wardrobe double, TV point, telephone point.
Frosted double glazed window to the side, radiator, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, shower cubicle, spotlights to ceiling, extractor.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" max x 11' 11" ( 3.78m max x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, fitted double wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 11' 5" x 12' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom 4 12' 4" x 8' ( 3.76m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, TV point
Frosted double glazed window to the front, radiator, close coupled wc, panel bath, hand wash basin, shower cubicle.
The frontage is to consist of a lawned garden behind hedging and fencing with a block paved parking / turning area. A block paved driveway will extend alongside the property, leading to the garage and culminating in a turning / parking area. The rear garden is to be laid to turf with several outside lighting units. The garage is of larger than standard width, with an up & over door, courtesy door to the side & eaves storage.
From our office, proceed up Lansdowne road & turn right onto Broadway. Continue to the end of the road & the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.