4 bedroom detached house for saleKensworth at Castlemead, Westfield Road, Pitstone, LU7
- Detached house from £395,000
- 4 bedrooms, 1 with ensuite
- Single Garage
- Private Garden
- Master Bedroom - En-suite shower
- Dining Room, Living Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
The Kensworth is a distinctive and large 4 bedroom family home. You will find a particularly spacious kitchen and breakfast room with double doors that lead out to the garden.
There is a separate utility room. The kitchen breakfast room is accessed through the dining room that has 2 bay windows for extra space and light.
On the first floor you will find a comfortable sized master bedroom with en suite housing a large shower cubicle, plus 3 further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Bedroom - 3.01 x 3.29 metres, 9'11'' x 10'10''
- Bedroom - 3.05 x 2.46 metres, 10'0'' x 8'1''
- Bedroom - 2.49 x 2.84 metres, 8'2'' x 9'4''
- Master Bedroom - 3.56 x 4.93 metres, 11'8'' x 16'2''
- Dining Room - 3.37 x 3.78 metres, 11'1'' x 12'5''
- Dining Area - 3.56 x 3.58 metres, 11'8'' x 11'9''
- Kitchen - 3.56 x 3.75 metres, 11'8'' x 12'4''
- Living Room - 3.11 x 5.03 metres, 10'2'' x 16'6''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-33865981.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference fe0d189912b741649777a40bb05cf78a_4_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.