5 bedroom detached house for saleJura at Primrose Hill, Jutland Street, Rosyth, KY11
- integral double garage
- L shaped hall with feature staircase
- utility room
- two en-suite shower rooms
- breakfast area with French doors
- gallery landing
With new attractions round every corner, the Jura is a joy to explore. The L-shaped hall, with its broad feature staircase, leads through to an enormous kitchen and breakfast area with garden access. Double doors from the lounge enter a dining-room, where a stunning glazed bay window lends the room a conservatory-like atmosphere. The fifth bedroom, ideal for guests, would also make a superb study or library, and the master bedroom with its en-suite facilities, built-in wardrobes and dual windows offers a genuine taste of luxurious living.
† Please note that where a property features a bay window, dimensions given include the bay.
Parking - Double Garage
- lounge - 5.4 x 3.6 metre
- dining - 3.3 x 3.7 metre
- kitchen breakfast - 2.9 x 6.6 metre
- utility - 1.9 x 1.5 metre
- wc - 1.9 x 1.8 metre
- master bedroom - 4.5 x 4.9 metre
- en suite 1 - 1.9 x 1.5 metre
- bedroom 2 - 4.4 x 3.1 metre
- en suite 2 - 2.2 x 1.6 metre
- bedroom 3 - 2.9 x 3.4 metre
- bedroom 4 - 2.9 x 3.7 metre
- bedroom 5 study - 2.6 x 3.7 metre
- bathroom - 1.9 x 2.6 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-33951037.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8038100000011_5_51_100604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.