- Five bedrooms and four bathrooms (3 en-suite)
- Under-floor heating in all living rooms
- Garage with up and over automatic door and under floor heating
- Built in sound system throughout
- State of the art kitchen designed by Neil Lerner Solutions London
- Family room integrated into kitchen with 42" built in TV.
- Open galleried staircase with walnut handrails and toughened glass balustrade
- Walnut panelled dressing-room in master bedroom
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Video entry phones on two floors
Built in 2011 and located in the west of Stanmore Hill close to Stanmore Town centre and Bushey High Street. This brand new development of 5,170 sq.ft. of magnificently designed living space comprises five bedrooms and four bathrooms and a very large second floor studio 37 ft. by 27 ft. which could easily be used for further bedrooms, studio, office or playroom.Porcelain floors in the down stairs living areas and all living rooms and bathrooms with individually controlled under floor heating, provide a magnificent modern feel to this house. Further thought and detail are in evidence as you walk through each room, a special touch being the built- in TV in the bathroom. Designed to a very high luxury specification,Red Trees has everything a modern home should have including state of the art kitchen and integrated multi media cabling, CCTV and hub. SCHOOLS CLOSE BY:Habadasher's Aske. St John's CE School Stanmore. Peterborough and St Margaret's School. Hartsbourne Primary School. Stanmore College. North London Colligiate. Aldenham. A full list can be obtained through local searches. TRANSPORT CLOSE BY:Stations. Stanmore (Jubilee Line 0.9 miles). Canons Park (Jubilee Line 1.7 miles). Headstone Lane ( London over ground 2.1 miles www.nationalrail.co.uk) Bus stop close by to Brent Cross and Watford
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.