5 bedroom detached house for saleMoorecroft at Bentley Meadows, Bentley Road, Castle Donington, DE74 2UL
- Double Detached Garage
- South West Facing Garden
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 2217 Square feet
- Utility Room
- 2 En suites
- Your New Address could be Bentley Road, Derby, Leicestershire
The Moorecroft is a well presented five bedroom home. The ground floor is a great family space with a bright lounge, spacious open plan kitchen diner, UTILITY ROOM and SEPARATE STUDY. Upstairs are four bedrooms; the master has an en suite and a family bathroom. The top floor is a teen haven with a bedroom, en suite, excellent storage, plus space to create a perfect DRESSING AREA OR GAMES ROOM.
- Lounge - 5490 x 4687 millimetre
- Kitchen/dining - 6937 x 4100 millimetre
- Study - 2840 x 2861 millimetre
- Utility - 2425 x 1750 millimetre
- Wc - 1775 x 998 millimetre
- Bedroom 1 - 4290 x 5875 millimetre
- Bedroom 3 - 2879 x 4776 millimetre
- Bedroom 4 - 3773 x 2711 millimetre
- Bedroom5 - 3740 x 2798 millimetre
- En Suite 1 - 2175 x 2525 millimetre
- Bathroom - 2698 x 2124 millimetre
- Bedroom 2 - 5486 x 4790 millimetre
- Den - 2940 x 4525 millimetre
- En Suite 2 - 1437 x 2289 millimetre
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.