1 bedroom flat for saleCulverley Road SE6
- Custom Designed White High Gloss Kitchens
- Tiled Kitchen & Bathrooms
- Fully Carpeted Throughout
- Contemporary Oak Veneer Doors
- Private Gardens Or Balconies
- Allocated Parking To Selected Plots
- 10 Year LABC Warranty
- Light Spacious Accommodation
ALL SOLD! Apex Apartments offers a collection of one and two bedroom apartments located in the popular 'Culverley Green' conservation area in Catford.
Each apartment is finished to a high standard to include a private terrace or garden with a Southerly aspect. All rooms are generously proportioned with high ceilings and large windows providing light and spacious accommodation.
1 Bedroom Apartments from £184,995
For further information please call 020 8333 4488.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P139851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, New Homes Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.