4 bedroom detached house for saleLerwick A at Wester Meadow, Off Lauder Road, Dalkeith, EH22
- Detached house from £199,995
- 4 bedrooms, 1 with ensuite
- Single Garage
- Private Garden
- Master Bedroom - En-suite shower
- Dining Room, Living Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
The four bedroom detached Lerwick boasts four well proportioned bedrooms offering luxurious sleeping accommodation with an en-suite shower room in the master bedroom. Downstairs there is ample living space with a lounge with optional French doors overlooking the rear garden, separate dining room, kitchen and integral garage.
- Bedroom - 2.72 x 2.98 metres, 8'11'' x 9'9''
- Bedroom - 2.08 x 3.63 metres, 6'9'' x 11'10''
- Bedroom - 2.23 x 2.96 metres, 7'3'' x 9'8''
- Master Bedroom - 2.72 x 3.38 metres, 8'11'' x 11'1''
- Dining Room - 2.41 x 3.34 metres, 7'10'' x 10'11''
- Kitchen - 2.58 x 3.60 metres, 8'5'' x 11'9''
- Living Room - 3.73 x 4.34 metres, 12'1'' x 14'2''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-34337251.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference c731da4ea9b74a8387330ad980c25240_4_23_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.