3 bedroom apartment for saleCompass House Park Street, London, SW6
- New Build
- Large terrace with far reaching views
- Seperate Kitchen
- Master with dressing room and ensuite
- Premier Specificaton
- Air Conditioning
- Miele Appliances
- 24 Concierge
- Residents Gym and Spa
An outstanding 7th floor sub penthouse, constructed by St George Developments and is due for completion June 2012. This 1417 sqft 3 bedroom apartment boasts a premier specification and key features include the following:
* Air Conditioning and underfloor heating throughout.
* Engineered timber flooring to hallway and living room, carpet to bedrooms and porcelain flooring to kitchen.
* Multi room audio and visual entertainment system with integrated ceiling speakers operated by touch screen.
* Separate Kitchen with breakfast area, Miele appliances and access to terrace.
* 31ft Living/Dining room with wrap around terrace and far reaching views of South West London.
* Master suite with dressing area and ensuite shower and bath.
Residents of Compass house benefit from the use of the residents gym, pool and spa located with the block itself, there is also a residents lounge and 24 hour concierge.
This apartment comes with one right to park, a 999 year lease and a 10 year warrenty.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Fusion102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fusion Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.