5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Radley at Satchwell Grange, Woden Road West, Wednesbury, WS10
- Five bedroom, three storey detached home
- Double garage
- Three bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, master with ensuite
- Shower Room on second floor, bathroom on first floor
- Lounge with French doors to rear garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room with French doors to rear
BLOORHOMESSTART2 PRICE BASED ON SHARED EQUITY SCHEME. FULL PRICE IS £299950. Pay an agreed percentage of the price before you move in, then pay the remaining percentage (current property value) when you decide to sell. Or settle in full any time within 10 years. Please ask for further details.
The Radley is a five bedroomed three storey detached house with detached double garage. Having entrance hallway, large lounge with French doors leading into the garden, separate dining room, kitchen / breakfast room with French doors to garden, utility and wc. The first floor having Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite facilities, a further double bedroom, a study/bedroom five and a family bathroom. The second floor has two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a separate shower room.
- lounge3.41 x 6.05 (11'2" x 19'10")
- dining room*3.35 x 2.70 (11'0" x 8'10")kitchen / breakfast3.35 x 5.04 (11'0" x 16'6")
- utility2.06 x 1.63 (6'9" x 5'4")
- bedroom one*3.40 x 3.50 (11'2" x 11'6")excl robes
- en suite
- bedroom two3.41 x 2.98 (11'2" x 9'9")
- study / bedroom five2.43 x 2.99 (8'0" x 9'10")
- bedroom three*3.48 x 3.70 (11'5" x 12'2")excl robes
to 1500mm height line
- bedroom four*3.39 x 3.01 (11'1" x 9'10")excl robes
to 1500mm height line
About the Development
Satchwell Grange is a superb development of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom home situated on Woden Road West in Wednesbury.
Wednesbury is a market town in Englands Black Country, part of the Sandwell Metropolitan borough in the West Midlands near the source of the River Tame. Wednesbury become became notorious in the 1740s for its persecution of the new Methodist movement, lead by John Wesley. These days however, it is known for the traditional market, which is still a feature of the bustling centre.
Also, the Merryhill Shopping Centre and of course the Waterfront Marina which has a host of Bars and Restaurants is a very popular destination.
From the famous Museum and Art Gallery to the Country Park, Leather Museum and Black Country Waterways, Wednesbury certainly has plenty on offer to see and do.
With excellent schools and colleges, an abundance of transport methods and motorway links, Wednesbury really is an ideal place to live for both Families and commuters alike.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40S62_5_52_100723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.