4 bedroom detached house for saleThe fenwick at Wyndham Park, Lyde Road, Yeovil, BA21
A popular four bedroom DETACHED Bloor Home benefitting from a spacious lounge with bay window, superb open plan kitchen with dining area and utility off plus Family Room set with feature glazed roof and two sets of French doors, both opening out onto the rear garden. Separate study and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs, there are four bedrooms, three being DOUBLE bedrooms. The master bedroom benefits from excellent en suite facilities and ample fitted wardrobes. Family bathroom. A single garage and driveway parking are included with the property.
- lounge 3.64 x 4.65 (11'11" x 15'3") plus bay
- family room 2.85 x 2.62 (9'4" x 8'7")
- study 1.99 x 2.82 (6'6" x 9'3")
- utility 1.99 x 1.74 (6'6" x 5'8")
- bedroom one* 3.06 x 3.67 (10'1" x 12'1") excl robes
- bedroom two* 3.52 x 2.57 (11'7" x 8'5") excl robes
- bedroom three* 2.64 x 3.12 (8'8" x 10'3")
- bedroom four* 1.92 x 3.12 (6'4" x 10'3")
About the Development
Located on the Eastern Outskirts of the Market Town of Yeovil and it adjoins open South Somerset Countryside.
The development will offer a semi-rural setting on the urban edge of Yeovil, with the combination of the convenience of the town and the delights of being close to the countryside.
The development will consist of apartments and 2, 3 and 4 bedroomed homes. Yeovil is conveniently located, within easy reach of the A303. Yeovil is 40 miles South of Bristol and 30 miles from Taunton.
Yeovil has a thriving retail centre and is well served by shopping and sporting facilities; these include a leisure centre that boasts having the widest range of facilities available in South Somerset, together with art galleries and theatres.
Yeovil has two theatres, a ten-screen cinema, an eighteen-lane ten-pin bowling alley; it has some familiar high street names such as Asda, Tesco and Morrisons. Wincantons racecourse is approximately half an hours drive away.
The Fleet Air Arm museum is located in Yeovil, which represents the flying arm of the Royal Navy with 4 exhibition halls, over 90 aircraft and over two million records, with thirty thousand artefacts. The museum is the second largest Navy Aviation museum.
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8S644_4_52_100774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.