2 bedroom apartment for saleIconia 67 at Iconia, Homesdale Road, Bromley, BR2
- Apartment from £240,995
- 2 bedrooms, 1 with ensuite
- Allocated Parking
- Master Bedroom - En-suite shower
- Living Room/Kitchen
This stunning 2 bedroom apartment type is located on the second floor of this newly released Taylor Wimpey development, Iconia.
With a North West aspect, this flat type boasts its own private balcony leading from the open plan kitchen/living room, which comes with a sleek integrated fitted kitchen, Amtico flooring and down lights.
This apartment also features a carpeted master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room with Amtico flooring, downlights and half height tiling along with a family bathroom also finished to this standard.
The second carpeted bedroom sits perfectly within the centre of the apartment and benfits from views over the private balcony.
This property also benefits from an allocated parking space.
- Bedroom - 2.705 x 3.654 metres, 8'10'' x 12'0''
- Master Bedroom - 2.895 x 5.570 metres, 9'6'' x 18'3''
- Living Room/Kitchen - 3.095 x 7.845 metres, 10'2'' x 25'9''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-34513078.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0a827b27720f484d83fa7b765a30108f_2_51_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.