2 bedroom flat for saleMilbourne House, Princess Square, Esher, Surrey
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception room
- 2 bathrooms
- Porter / Concierge
- New Development
- Private Parking
A stunning penthouse apartment with fabulous open plan living space, two luxurious bedroom suites and two private balconies.
Finished to an exceptional standard this property represents a unique opportunity in Esher.
In addition, this apartment boasts air conditioning, under floor heating, Miele kitchen appliances and a Crestron audio, lighting and blind control system.
Development Highlights Include:
* Gated Development with Concierge Service
* CCTV security
* Private underground parking
* Leisure facilities including a gymnasium and pool/games room
* Exceptional Specification
* Dual aspect, lateral and split level apartments
* Ground floor lateral apartments with private terraces
* Approximately 25 minutes to London Waterloo
* Apartments from £950,000 and townhouses from £2,350,000
Viewings strictly by appointment only.
Located 17 miles south of London, 30 minutes by train and situated with easy access to the M3 and M25. Sports enthusiasts will enjoy easy access to exceptional golf courses leisure clubs and racing, both at Epsom and Sandown.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-34730408.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GLR110037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank - New Homes, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.