3 bedroom detached house for saleLomax Gardens, Adswood Road, Cheadle Hulme, Cheadle, SK8
- En Suite and downstairs cloakroom
- Bifold Doors to rear garden via kitchen/dining
- Stunning Contemporary Kitchen
- Fantastic Contemporary Bathrooms
- Only 5% Deposit Required (Subject to status)
- Part Exchange Available
PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE NOW!
Brand new 3 bed detached with garage just released on this brand new development by Eccleston Homes of only 14 detached homes. High quality build with bifold doors to kitchen/dining and stunning bathrooms and kitchens. Ensuite to bed 1.Don't miss out on this new and exciting development.
This particular property is the Clitheroe which is a 899 SqFt 3 bedroom detached. It comprises:
LIVING ROOM 4.753m x 3.001m / 15’ 7” x 9’ 10”
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 5.298m (max) x 3.470m (max) / 17’ 5” (max) x 11’ 5” (max)
WC 2.060m x 0.975m / 6’ 9” x 3’ 2”
BEDROOM 1 4.419m (max) x 3.195m (max) / 14’ 6” (max) x 10’ 6” (max)
EN-SUITE 2.230m (max) x 1.069m (max) / 7’ 4” (max) x 3’ 6” (max)
BEDROOM 2 3.260m (max) x 3.195m (max) / 10’ 8” (max) 10’ 6” (max)
BEDROOM 3 2.460m x 2.247m / 8’ 1” x 7’ 5”
BATHROOM 2.060m (max) x 2.010m (max) / 6’ 9” (max) x 6’ 7” (max)
All room sizes are the maximum estimated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-34973800.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Lomax-Clitheroe. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Perspective, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.