5 bedroom detached house for saleBarnet Road, Arkley
- When showing Arkley Valley below are various points worth mentioning. The vendor will provide a more detailed specification:
- * Kitchen/dinner Italian kitchen, Siemens appliances which include 2 x oven, coffee machine, microwave and wine cooler (not Siemens), induction hob. + all integrated appliances.
- Tiled floor, under floor heating, concertina doors to garden.
- * Utility washer/dryer and water softener.
- * Lounge Feature fire place with limestone surround
- * TV room wired for surround sound
- * Mood lighting throughout. Doors, stairs and flooring walnut. Cat 6 cabling. In house music system throughout.
- * Alarm and CCTV cameras
- * Bathrooms Duravit with under floor heating. High specification
- * Master Bedroom will have an ipod docking station.
Full descriptionExclusive gated courtyard development of 3 superior detached homes of approximately 3,500 sq ft, having been completed to an extremely high specification by Saphire Homes Limited. 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (3 en suite), reception hall, guest cloakroom, double reception room, dining room, 'L' shaped 'super room' with luxury fitted kitchen, breakfast area and sitting room/tv lounge, utility room, landscaped gardens, garage plus parking. Location:- Arkley is a much sought after affluent area on the outskirts of North London. Ideally located within a short drive of the A1, the property allows easy access to central London, which is approximately 30 minutes by car, the M25, M1 and to all of London's airports. High Barnet, Mill Hill East and Totteridge and Whetstone (Northern Line) underground stations are all easily accessible as is New Barnet mainline station (Moorgate approx 30 minutes and King's Cross approx 20 minutes). Golf is well catered for with both Arkley Golf club and Dyrham Park close by. A wide range of schools including Haberdashers Askes, Mill Hill, Aldenham, Belmont, Lochinver, Queen Elizabeth's Boys and Girls are all within easy reach.
Reception Hallway: 13'9 x 12'6 (4.19m x 3.81m)
Kitchen/Family/ Diner: 27'4 x 21'8 (8.33m x 6.6m)
TV Room/Study: 14'4 x 9'8 (4.37m x 2.95m)
Reception Room: 23'4 x 14'5 (7.11m x 4.39m)
First Floor Landing:-:
Master Bedroom: 20'6 x 13'1 (6.25m x 3.99m)
Dressing Room: 12'5 x 11'8 (3.78m x 3.56m)
En Suite Bathroom:
Bedroom 2: 15'6 x 10'3 (4.72m x 3.12m)
Bedroom 3: 12'3 x 11'1 (3.73m x 3.38m)
Bedroom 4: 13'11 x 13'5 (4.24m x 4.09m)
En Suite Bathroom:
Bedroom 5: 15'4 x 10'2 (4.67m x 3.1m)
En Suite Shower Room:
Detached Double Garage:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-35388554.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA3410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Statons, Barnet - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.