4 bedroom detached house for saleHAWICK II at Devona Gate, Wellheads Avenue, Dyce, AB21
- Single Integral Garage
- South Facing Garden
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- Cloak Room
- 1079 Square Foot
- 1 Ensuite
- Your New Address could be Burnside Road, Dyce, Aberdeen
- 2 bed apartments, 3 bed townhouses, 3 and 4 bed homes
- Local supermarket, shops and banks nearby
A four bedroom detached home with integral SINGLE GARAGE. The accommodation comprises of an OPEN PLAN kitchen/DINING ROOM with FRENCH DOORS opening to the rear garden and a comfortable lounge. The ground floor also has a useful WC and storage space. First floor offers a master bedroom with EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM, two double bedrooms, bedroom 4 and a family bathroom.
- Lounge - 4560 x 3930 millimetre
- Kitchen/dining - 7820 x 2800 millimetre
- Wc - 1890 x 1700 millimetre
- Garage - 5250 x 2570 millimetre
- Bedroom 1 - 3930 x 3770 millimetre
- En Suite - 2090 x 1530 millimetre
- Bedroom 2 - 3630 x 2870 millimetre
- Bedroom 3 - 4480 x 2670 millimetre
- Bedroom 4 - 2660 x 2470 millimetre
- Bathroom - 2100 x 1870 millimetre
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.