3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Harkin at Praecedo, Mersea Road, Colchester, CO2
- Terraced house from £179,995
- 3 bedrooms, 1 with ensuite
- Single Garage
- Private Garden
- Master Bedroom - En-suite shower
- Living Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
The Harkin is a three bedroom new home featuring double glazed windows and modern interior decoration over three floors.
The entrance on the ground floor features a welcoming hallway that initially leads you to the kitchen on the ground floor. The fully-fitted, modern kitchen features a integrated oven and sink finished to the highest quality.
As you continue on the hallway on the right you will find the downstairs toilet and washbasin, and further on the entrance to the open plan living/dining area. The open plan living/dining area also features French doors that open out to the back of the property.
The first floor is where the two guest bedrooms are situated both on opposite sides of the first floor landing. In between the guest bedrooms is the fully-fitted family bathroom.
The second floor is where the master bedroom is located that features an en-suite bathroom and an airing cupboard for your convenience.
- Bedroom - 3.000 x 4.134 metres, 9'10'' x 13'7''
- Bedroom - 2.836 x 4.134 metres, 9'4'' x 13'7''
- Master Bedroom - 3.071 x 4.432 metres, 10'1'' x 14'6''
- Dining Area - 1.866 x 2.010 metres, 6'1'' x 6'7''
- Kitchen - 2.010 x 3.338 metres, 6'7'' x 10'11''
- Living Room - 2.963 x 4.134 metres, 9'9'' x 13'7''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-35460220.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference d2bbbae88b86460db18bd3608271dfd4_3_58_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.