2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAmber at Teal Park Farm, Barmston Road Washington, NE38 8QA
- Parking space
- Kitchen/family living room
- Available to view
- 566 square feet
- Mix of modern home designs
- An established family community
- New 'Aspirations' designs available
- Commuter friendly
The Amber is a TWO-BEDROOM semi-detached home. Downstairs, there is an OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA with DINING SPACE and FITTED KITCHEN. A separate W.C. and an EXTERNAL BIN/RECYCLING STORE are also included. On the first floor, the Amber includes a DOUBLE MASTER BEDROOM and SECOND BEDROOM, with a COLOUR CO-ORDINATED BATHROOM SUITE.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Living Room/kitchen - 5.08 x 5.08m (16'8" x 16'8")
- W.c. - 1.7 x 0.86m (5'7" x 2'10")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.98 x 2.58m (13'0" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 2 - 2.38 x 2.23m (7'9" x 7'3")
- Bathroom - 2.05 x 1.39m (6'9" x 4'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-35764922.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_44. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.