2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Lapworth at The Hathaways, Bishopton Lane, Bishopton, Stratford-Upon-Avon, CV37
- Semi-detached house from £217,995
- 2 bedrooms
- Single Garage
- Private Garden
- Living/Dining Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
The Lapworth is a fantastic modern 2 bedroom semi-detached home perfect for first time buyers and young families alike!
On the ground floor you will find a large lounge with dining area and French doors to the rear garden, Kitchen, downstairs cloakroom and additional storage space. As you move up onto the first floor you will find a spacious master bedroom, second double bedroom and family bathroom.
Available in a range of selected plots The Lapworth is complete with either two parking spaces or single garage.
Don't miss out on these popular homes!
- Bedroom - 4.10 x 2.74 metres, 13'6'' x 9'0''
- Master Bedroom - 3.62 x 4.82 metres, 11'11'' x 15'10''
- Kitchen - 3.53 x 2.30 metres, 11'7'' x 7'7''
- Living/Dining Room - 4.11 x 4.82 metres, 13'6'' x 15'10''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-36409073.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference c70a3cd35adb49b4a88a38afd1d25209_2_48_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.