5 bedroom detached house for saleDuporth at An-arvor (the Coast), Off Duporth Road, Duporth, St. Austell, PL26
- Detached house from £599,995
- 5 bedrooms, 3 with ensuite
- Double Garage
- Private Garden
- Master Bedroom - Dressing room
- Study Room, Family Room
- Dining Room, Living Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Utility Room
A large 5 bedroom house designed especially for An Arvor. Two spacious reception rooms, open plan kitchen/reception room, utility room, 2 studies and outside loggia. On the first floor the master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, dressing room and balcony, bedroom 2 and 3 with en-suite bathrooms, 2 further spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has a double garage and parking spaces.
- Bedroom - 5.23 x 3.97 metres, 17'1'' x 13'0''
- Bedroom - 4.18 x 2.88 metres, 13'8'' x 9'5''
- Bedroom - 4.57 x 2.88 metres, 14'11'' x 9'5''
- Bedroom - 3.58 x 3.02 metres, 11'8'' x 9'10''
- Master Bedroom - 5.98 x 3.93 metres, 19'7'' x 12'10''
- Dining Room - 5.98 x 3.79 metres, 19'7'' x 12'5''
- Family Room - 2.47 x 2.35 metres, 8'1'' x 7'8''
- Kitchen/Dining room - 5.97 x 4.07 metres, 19'7'' x 13'4''
- Living Room - 5.98 x 5.90 metres, 19'7'' x 19'4''
- Study Room - 2.45 x 2.35 metres, 8'0'' x 7'8''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-36764627.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference dc2ea8ee2bf84dd7a8fc77e264d26301_5_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.