4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Spinney at Hawkswood, Whitelands Way, Kingsmere, Bicester, OX26
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with island unit and French doors to the rear garden
- 6 ring gas hob, 2 single ovens, chimney hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen area
- Separate triple aspect living room including French doors to the rear garden
- Downstairs study
- Cloakroom and utility room
- Triple aspect master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Family bathroom with ceramic wall tiling
- Downlights to kitchen, bathroom, en suite and cloakroom
Whitelands Way, Kingsmere, Bicester, OX26 1RS
Showhomes and Marketing Suite open daily 10am to 5pm
Please call to book your appointment 01869 722408
The Spinney is a superb four bedroom detached home with garage, drive parking and space for the larger family. To one side of the generous hall, a beautiful kitchen/dining room with central island unit features French doors to the garden, while a useful utility room also enjoys outside access. To the front of the house, a delightful dual aspect study provides a quiet space, while at the back, a triple aspect living room with French doors opens onto the garden.
Upstairs, a large triple aspect master bedroom is located above the living room, complete with en suite shower room, a further three well-proportioned bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom completes the accommodation.
About the Development
The Spinney is located at Hawkswood, an exciting new development of over 150 two, three, four and five bedroom houses by award winning Linden Homes. It is part of Kingsmere, a new village community in Bicester that will include generous recreational and sports facilities, new primary and secondary schools, village centre, health facilities, business park and hotel.
Located on the southern outskirts of the Roman town of Bicester, Hawkswood is just across the road from the famous Bicester Village, the UK's largest and most prestigious outlet shopping centre.
It is the ideal central location if you are a commuter as the M40 motorway is minutes away and there are regular train services to London and Birmingham. Hawkswood will see Linden Homes bring to Kingsmere its unique approach to distinctive design and commitment to quality craftsmanship and excellent customer service.
Buy with just a 5% deposit with the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme, available to current homeowners and first time buyers alike, or ask about our Part Exchange and Assisted Move schemes.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-36848277.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Spinney. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Thames Valley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.