4 bedroom town house for saleTownhouse Mews, St. Stephens Avenue London W12 8HH
- Exceptional quality and high specification
- Fully furnished show home
- Easy access to West End, City and Heathrow Airport
- Located in the heart of London W12
- Bespoke Italian designed and manufactured handleless designer kitchen units by Arrital Cucine
- 4 Bedrooms
Plot 9 offers 4 bedrooms and spacious living thanks to its high ceilings and generous room sizes. An Innovative and impressive use of glass allows light to flood the stylish Townhouse, creating a light and contemporary home. One of the many wow factors includes the stunning roof terraces on both the first and third floor, perfect for drinking in the summer sun, or hosting a private rooftop party. The interior within the home is exceptionally high quality, boasting a bespoke designer kitchen and underfloor heating for cosy winter months.
Townhouse Mews has a rich past; the World famous Townhouse created by Richard Branson in 1978 stood on the original site, which was later to be owned by the record labels Sanctuary Records and EMI. Residents have the chance to own a piece of history, and the bragging rights that it brings. It's easy to get lost in the exciting past of this development, but easier still to get lost in the elegance of the Townhouses themselves.
Townhouse Mews offers unrivalled transport links. All the major mainline London train stations are easily accessible including Notting Hill which is just 3 minutes away by tube. Heathrow Airport is also nearby at just 20 minutes by road. This development will provide residents with a luxurious standard of living within a premium area of England's dazzling capital - the perfect location for West End living.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-36927987.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot_9_Townhouse_mews. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perpetuum Construction Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.