This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached house for sale
Bressingham Road, Roydon, Diss
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Brand New Luxury Home
- 10 Year Warranty
- Stunning Family Kitchen
- Non-Estate / Individually Built
- Spacious Reception Hall
- 22 ft Sitting Room
- Garden Room
- Utility Room
- Three Bed / Three Bathroom
A stunning, individually designed and built new home offering sumptuous accommodation including three bathrooms for three bedrooms, family kitchen / breakfast room, large sitting room with garden room, utility room and a good sized garden backing onto agricultural land.
This new home was completed in 2011 to exacting standards and is built of handmade brick elevations with cavity walls and a tiled roof. Individually designed for the site, the property comes with the benefit of a 10 year warranty with architect certificate.
Luxuriously equipped with a welcoming and spacious reception hall, 18ft kitchen, 22ft living room, garden room and utility room, there are three bedrooms upstairs together with two en-suite shower rooms and a separate bathroom.
With a five bar farm style entrance to the front and set well back from the road, this property occupies an excellent position within this highly regarded village just a few minutes drive from Diss.
The village of Bressingham is just two miles west of Diss with a full range of amenities, including a railway station where there are direct services to London Liverpool Street (circa 90 mins). The village has a small post office and a well known and highly respected primary school together with a steam museum and renowned garden centre - formerly known worldwide as Blooms of Bressingham.
Recessed entrance with quality uPvc front door in to:
Reception Hall 14' 10" x 10' 6" ( 4.52m x 3.20m )
Double doors leading to sitting room, door to garage and door into:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 18' 3" x 10' ( 5.56m x 3.05m )
Fitted with an extensive range of quality units comprising wall and floor cupboards and drawers, extensive working surfaces with tiled splashbacks. Range of concealed lighting over worktops, space for range cooker, cooker hood. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Tiled floor. 1 1/2 bowl sink unit. Extensive range of recessed ceiling down lighting and television aerial point.
Sitting Room 21' 8" x 12' 3" ( 6.60m x 3.73m )
Radiators, television and telephone points. Outlook over garden, door to hall, garden room and:
Utility Room / Rear Entrance 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
1 1/2 bowl sink unit, cupboards, tiled floor, door to side entrance. Useful cloaks cupboard. Plumbing for washing machine.
Low level flush w/c, wash hand basin and radiator.
Garden Room 11' 6" x 11' 6" ( 3.51m x 3.51m )
Triple aspect overlooking the garden with French doors. Television aerial point and radiator.
Radiator and linen cupboard with radiator.
Bedroom 1 20' 3" x 10' 9" ( 6.17m x 3.28m )
Radiator, telephone and television aerial point.
En-Suite 10' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.23m x 3.12m )
A truly spacious en-suite with double ended bath with central chrome mixer tap, separate shower cubicle with fully plumbed shower mixer, low level w/c and wash hand basin. Chrome fittings and fully plumbed towel radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 11' 5" ( 3.91m x 3.48m )
Radiator and television aerial point, dressing room and door into:
Bath, low level w/c, pedestal hand wash basin, ceiling downlighters and chrome fittings. Fully tiled walls.
Bedroom 3 12' 4" x 11' 9" ( 3.76m x 3.58m )
Television point, radiator and pleasant view to rear.
Shower cubicle, low level w/c, pedestal hand wash basin. Chrome towel radiator, tiled walls and tiled floor.
The property is set back from the road and is centrally situated within its plot. There is a five bar farm gate with pedestrian access leading to a large driveway providing plenty of parking and turning areas and leading to the:
Garage 17' 8" x 10' 1" ( 5.38m x 3.07m )
Remotely controlled electrically operated roller door. Oil fired boiler providing hot water and central heating.
Enclosed and is laid to lawn with secure boundaries. The garden backs on to a farm land.
From Diss proceed in a westerly direction out of town passing through Roydon and where the road bends sharply round to the right take the next right turn on the bend into Hall Road. Follow this road to the junction where you turn left. Follow this road into Bressingham and the property will be on the right hand side just before Common Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.