3 bedroom terraced house for saleMaidstone at The Crescent, The Shardway, Shard End, Birmingham, B34 7AT
- Single Detached Garage and Parking Space
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- En suite
- 832 Square feet
- Your New Address could be Yorkswood Road, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Available to view
- Excellent shopping close by at Bull Ring, Birmingham
- Only 20minutes to Birmingham City Centre
A well presented three- bedroom house with a LOUNGE, FULLY FITTED CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN and DINING AREA WITH FRENCH DOORS TO THE REAR GARDEN. There is a useful DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM just off the entrance hall and upstairs you will find three bedrooms with an ENSUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM, together with a family bathroom. Book an appointment today to find out how we can help get you moving.
- Lounge - 5350 x 3740 millimetre
- Kitchen Dining - 4580 x 2750 millimetre
- Wc - 1760 x 850 millimetre
- Bedroom 1 - 3590 x 2580 millimetre
- En-suite - 2580 x 1360 millimetre
- Bedroom 2 - 3110 x 2580 millimetre
- Bedroom 3 - 2650 x 1900 millimetre
- Bathroom - 1900 x 1700 millimetre
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_30. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.