4 bedroom town house for saleRYDE PO33 1JD
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Undercover Electronic Gated Parking
- Gas Central Heating & Wooden Double Glazed Windows
- 18'11 Living Room
- 14'1 Kitchen/Diner
- PRICE DISCOUNTED FOR SELF-FINISHING
- 10 Year LABC Build Warranty
- BRAND NEW BUILD
ANOTHER PROPERTY SUCCESSFULLY SOLD BY THE WRIGHT ESTATE AGENCY
This BRAND NEW townhouse is situated literally yards from Ryde's esplanade and beach. It forms part of an exciting new development carefully designed to meet the aesthetic demands of this attractive conservation area. This particular unit has 3 storey accommodation resulting in a stylish and spacious layout suitable for both permanent residents and those looking for a well placed holiday home. The pricing of this property has been discounted to allow for the new owner to make the finishing touches themselves to include the kitchen choice, tiling, floor coverings and decoration finish. We feel that this 'self - finish' method offers a great opportunity for the new owner to create their ideal home with a level of personalisation usually limited to an entire self-build. This is definitely an opportunity not to be missed as the discounted purchase price will mean the finished property will have increased in value, even in these trying times.
• Development situated just yards from Esplanade and beaches.
• Each Property has a private entrance.
• Television and telephone points.
• Gas central heating via radiators throughout. Under-floor heating on ground floor.
• All windows to be white painted wooden double-glazed units with security locks and trickle vents.
• All fascia and soffits to be painted white
• Internal Smoke / Heat detectors.
• 10 year LABC guarantee.
• Coving throughout all rooms.
• Terrace of Victorian style properties in keeping with the character of Ryde town and to conservation area specifications.
• Enclosed lawned garden.
• Parking – electronically gated secure undercover parking with automatic lighting. Separate pedestrian access.
• Lockable dustbin storage cupboards to front.
• Floor to ceiling bi-folding doors to garden.
• Television and Telephone points.
• Stylish downlighters
• Other than the lighting, the tiling, units, work surfaces, appliances and décor will be for the buyer to supply/install as the
price has been discounted accordingly. The buyer can take advantage of the developer’s skilled workforce; supervision
and trade purchase capabilities should they wish to. Photos of the kitchen design are available in the office for your
Bathrooms / En-suites
• Towel radiator
• Shaver points
• The suite, tiling and décor will be for the buyer to choose and supply/install due to the discounted price.
• Television points to all bedrooms.
• Telephone points to all bedrooms.
• South facing lawn.
Living Room 18'11 x 12'4 (5.769m x 3.765m)
Kitchen/Diner 14'1 x 9'8 (4.285m x 2.948m)
Bedroom 1 12'1 x 10.5 (3.695m x 3.178m)
Bedroom 2 12'4 x 11'11 (3.765m x 3.639m)
Bedroom 3 12'1 x 10'5 (3.695m x 3.178m)
Bedroom 4 12'2 x 11'11 (3.7m x 3.639m)
Garden - Enclosed south facing garden laid to
Parking - Allocated parking space within the electronically gated ground floor car park.
Each unit will be purchased with the benefit of a 999year lease with the Freehold being retained by the developer. There will be a ground rent payable to the freeholder for each unit @ £100 per annum. A further maintenance charge of £100 (or 1/6) per unit will be levied to cover the cost of the secure parking area including the cost of lighting and the electric security gates.
Units 1-6 will contribute £250 each into a central fund to collectively cover the maintenance or the main roof, façade, exterior of windows, front doors, paved areas to front, guttering and general external repairs.
NB. With respect to any information contained in the brochure, neither the developers, nor any subsidiary, nor the solicitors, nor any agents, nor any employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained within the brochures. The developers retain all rights, without prior notice to change any specification, plans, apartment layouts or information within the brochure as a requirement of construction, building regulations or planning permission.
The particulars herein do not constitute part of, any offer or contract. Any maps or drawings contained herein are not drawn to scale and are for identification purposes only. All measurements are approximate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy and correctness of information given to them relating to this development including details of the expected postal address. The developers or their agents shall not be held liable for any loss incurred by any person relying on such information. No person in the employment of the developers or its selling agents has authority to make or give any representation or warranties whatsoever in relation to this development. It is a matter for any prospective purchaser to ensure that any matter of importance is incorporated in any formal contract to purchase.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HJY0009686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Wright Estate Agency, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.